"Маки Цовасара". Форум Русскоязычных Армян Диаспоры (РАД) : Театральные Монологи - "Маки Цовасара". Форум Русскоязычных Армян Диаспоры (РАД)

Перейти к содержимому

• (2 Страниц)
  • +
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему

Театральные Монологи На Английском языке

#1 Пользователь офлайн   Bagirka

• Бутончик
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • сообщений 8 721

Отправлено 11 Декабрь 2009 - 01:41

Решила открыть тему для тех, кто пожелает тренироваться в произнесении монологов из классических произведений, - ОЧЕНЬ рекомендую для изучения языка и для тренировки артикуляции. rolleyes.gif

#2 Пользователь офлайн   Alexey

• CyberFrog
  • сообщений 5 471

Отправлено 11 Декабрь 2009 - 08:02

А где же монологи? smile.gif Хочешь, я прочту один? unsure.gif Я его очень люблю.можно? ph34r.gif Если не то будет, удали, ты ведь можешь. z_7.gif

She was there, lifeless and inanimate. Thrown across the bed, her head hanging down and her bloodless and distorted features half covered be her hair. I rushed toward her and embraced her, but the coldness of the limbs told me that what I now held in my arms has ceased to be the Elizabeth I had loved and cherished. The murderous mark of the monster's grasp was on her neck, and the breath had ceased to issue from her lips. While I still hung over her in the agony of despair, I happened to look up. I saw in the open window a hideous figure, gigantic in stature, its face concealed by long locks of hair, its skin the color of a mummy's. A loathsome grin was on the face of the monster. He seemed to jeer, as with his fiendish finger he pointed towards the corps of my wife. Drawing a pistol, i fired, but he jumped to the ground. I choked with rage. I was answered by a loud and fiendish laugh, and I felt as if all hell surrounded me with mockery and laughter!!!!

angry.gif

#3 Пользователь офлайн   Bagirka

• Бутончик
  • сообщений 8 721

Отправлено 11 Декабрь 2009 - 10:14

Что это за страшилка, Лексей? Что-то знакомое..... - теперь буду мучаться...... - сама хочу вспомнить, не хочу гуглить.

#4 Пользователь офлайн   Alexey

• CyberFrog
  • сообщений 5 471

Отправлено 12 Декабрь 2009 - 07:27

Ну что Багир? так и не вспомнила откуда это?smile.gif

#5 Пользователь офлайн   Bagirka

• Бутончик
  • сообщений 8 721

Отправлено 13 Декабрь 2009 - 06:44

Ну, не то что бы вспомнила - но не утерпела и загуглила.... Короче, Мэри Шелли, Франкенштейн..... Ну, раз такая пьянка - вот еще в том же духе.... Надеюсь, вполне узнаваемо. wink.gif

There is no sound. I hear nothing. Why doesn't this man cry out? If some man came to kill me, i'd cry out. I'd struggle! Strike, Executioner, strike! I hear no sound. There's a terrible silence! Ah, something has fallen to the ground! Excellent! Send soldiers down to bring me the head of this man... the head of John! Ah, when you were alive, you wouldn't let me kiss your mouth. Oh, but I'll kiss it now, John! But why don't you look at me, John? Why are your eyes closed, John? And your mouth? You say nothing, John. Well then. I'm still living and you are dead. And your head, - your head belongs to me! I'm thirsty for your beauty! I am hungry for your body! Nothing can quench my passion! Ah, I've kissed your mouth, John! I've kissed your mouth! There was a bitter taste on your lips. No! It was the taste of love!

#6 Guest_Сизиф_*

Отправлено 13 Декабрь 2009 - 01:27

Это похоже на "Саломею" Уайльда. Хотя я эту пьесу и не читал.

#7 Пользователь офлайн   Alexey

• CyberFrog
  • сообщений 5 471

Отправлено 14 Декабрь 2009 - 04:58

А этот узнаете? smile.gif

Aha! And where did this one come from? Did you ever see anything more delightful? Turn just a little, please! What a charming figure! Look up a little. What a pretty little face. Open your eyes wide. Aren't they beautiful? Now a glimpse of your teeth. Delicious! And what inviting lips! And a girl like you is marrying a scrubby peasant? Never! You weren't born to live in the middle of hell-hole. I've been sent here to prevent you from marrying that dolt. To get to the point. I love you with all my heart. Say the word and I'll take you away and show you the kind of life you deserve. Is my proposal rather sudden? It's your fault. You're much too beautiful. You have made me fall as deeply in love with you in a quarter of an hour as in six months with anyone else.

#8 Пользователь офлайн   Bagirka

• Бутончик
  • сообщений 8 721

Отправлено 14 Декабрь 2009 - 07:53

Сизиф, ты совершенно прав..... Во всяком случаен мне лично вообще не известны никакие другие подобные сюжеты..... ну, в смысле с отрубленной головой и прочими страстями.... А последний монолог Лексей хоть и передал очень вольно, но я все равно узнала.wink.gif

#9 Guest_Сизиф_*

Отправлено 14 Декабрь 2009 - 01:51

Я именно по голове, имени Джон и палачу узнал Иоанна Крестителя. А отрывок Алексея похож на Шекспира...

#10 Пользователь офлайн   Bagirka

• Бутончик
  • сообщений 8 721

Отправлено 14 Декабрь 2009 - 11:55

Это Мольер, Сизиф, монолог Дона Жуана....wink.gif

#11 Guest_Сизиф_*

Отправлено 16 Декабрь 2009 - 08:28

А,не читал... Если бы это было в переводе на русский, может и узнал бы, но с французского да на английский... smile.gif)

#12 Пользователь офлайн   Bagirka

• Бутончик
  • сообщений 8 721

Отправлено 17 Декабрь 2009 - 09:56

Вот - тоже не на языке оригинала, но по заданной теме....smile.gif

Come now, think a moment: this nose of mine, which precedes me by a quarter of an hour wherever I go, forbids me ever to dream of being loved by even an ugly woman. You ask me whom I love? The answer should be clear to you! Whom else would I love but the most beautiful woman in the world? Of course! The most beautiful of all women! The most captivating, the most intelligent... the blondest... It's perfectly transparent. Yes, Roxanne. Look at me and tell me what hope this protuberance might leave me! I have no illusions. Sometimes in the blue shadows of evening, I give way to tender feelings. I go into a garden, smelling the fragrance of spring with my poor monstrous nose, and watch a man and a woman strolling together moonlight. I think how much I, too, would like to be walking arm in arm with a woman, under the moon. I let myself be carried away, I forget myself -- and then I suddenly see the shadow of my profile on the garden wall.

#13 Guest_Сизиф_*

Отправлено 17 Декабрь 2009 - 12:56

Ростан - Сирано де Бержерак. Тоже не читал, только смотрел две экранизации - советский и французский, советский больше понравился.

#14 Пользователь офлайн   Bagirka

• Бутончик
  • сообщений 8 721

Отправлено 28 Декабрь 2009 - 05:59

А кто узнает этот мировой шедевр? wink.gif

Цитата
Tis better to be vile than vile esteem'd
When not to be receives reproach of being;
And the just pleasure lost, which is so deem'd _
Not by our feeling, but by others' seeing:

For why should others' false adulterate eyes
Give salutation to my sportive blood? _
Or on my frailties why are frailer spies,
Which in their wills count bad what I think good?

No, I am that I am, and they that level _
At my abuses reckon up their own:
I may be straight though they themselves be bevel;
By their rank thoughts my deeds must not be shown _

Unless this general evil they maintain,
All men are bad and in their badness reign.

#15 Guest_Сизиф_*

Отправлено 28 Декабрь 2009 - 02:49

Судя по архаичному, насколько я могу судить, языку - Шекспир, но не знаю, из какой пьесы.

#16 Пользователь офлайн   Bagirka

• Бутончик
  • сообщений 8 721

Отправлено 29 Декабрь 2009 - 08:00

Сизиф, как же ты не заметил сонетову строфу.... smile.gif А смысл первых строк не наводит на мзветсное изречение? wink.gif

#17 Guest_Сизиф_*

Отправлено 30 Декабрь 2009 - 12:01

Да, заметил, что это сонет, но не вспомнил его...

#18 Пользователь офлайн   Alexey

• CyberFrog
  • сообщений 5 471

Отправлено 31 Декабрь 2009 - 03:26

z_4.gif

Don't talk to me about the Count. By the time I left the house he was dead. It was an accident. He fell into the lake. He drowned. But I haven't come here to talk about him, but to tell you that I'm going... to die. Of love. That's how it is! I loved her so, and I love her still. I'm dying of love, I tell you! If you knew how beautiful she was... when she let me kiss her. It was the first time I ever kissed a woman. I kissed her alive. Yes, alive. And she looked as beautiful as if she had been dead!

#19 Пользователь офлайн   Bagirka

• Бутончик
  • сообщений 8 721

Отправлено 31 Декабрь 2009 - 06:37

Опять Лексей в своем духе...... Снова какая-то жють..... tongue.gif

#20 Пользователь офлайн   Alexey

• CyberFrog
  • сообщений 5 471

Отправлено 04 Январь 2010 - 09:02

Неужели не узнаешь? smile.gif