"Маки Цовасара". Форум Русскоязычных Армян Диаспоры (РАД) : Театральные Монологи - "Маки Цовасара". Форум Русскоязычных Армян Диаспоры (РАД)

Перейти к содержимому

• (2 Страниц)
  • +
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему

Театральные Монологи На Английском языке

#21 Пользователь офлайн   Bagirka

• Бутончик
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • сообщений 8 721

Отправлено 10 Январь 2010 - 07:46

Да вот, кое-как, через пень-колоду, - узнала. Это "Призрак Оперы", оказывается......

А вот мой монолог - точнее, - не буду уже загадками выставлять - потому что на этот раз это просто цитата из выступления Уильяма Питта в Палате Лордов в 1777 году.

Цитата
My Lords, you cannot, I venture to say, you cannot conquer America. As to conquest, therefore, my Lords, I repeat, it is impossible. What is your present situation there? We don't know the worst, but we know that in three campaings we have done nothing and suffered much. You may swell every expense, and strain every effort, still more extravagantly; pile and accumulate every assistance you can buy or borrow; traffic and barter with every little pitiful German Prince, that sells and sends his subjects to the shambles of a foreign country; your efforts are for ever vain and impotent — for it irritates, to an incurable resentment, the minds of your enemies— to overrun them with the sordid sons of rapine and plunder! If I were an American, as I am an Englishman, while a foreign troop was landed in my country, I never would lay down my arms, never! never! never!

#22 Пользователь офлайн   Alexey

• CyberFrog
  • сообщений 5 471

Отправлено 11 Январь 2010 - 11:09

Интересный монолог smile.gif Я и не знал, что Питт такое говорил. И не знал что на кастингах пробуют монологи политических дейтелей! laugh.gif

#23 Пользователь офлайн   Bagirka

• Бутончик
  • сообщений 8 721

Отправлено 11 Январь 2010 - 11:25

Ну для Англии может быть, это и не самый интересный монолог, а вот для Америки - исторически згначимый! wink.gif

#24 Пользователь офлайн   Alexey

• CyberFrog
  • сообщений 5 471

Отправлено 28 Январь 2010 - 11:33

wink.gif

Many years ago, in this palace, a scream rang out, and down through the decades that shriek has found refuge in my heart. My country was conquered, and Princess Ling, my ancestress was dragged away by a man like you, a stranger in a cruel night, and her voice was stilled. She was murdered. And that's why I refuse to marry foreign princes. But I don't just turn them away. No. I summon the executioner, and I have their bloody heads. How many I've seen die for me. And I despised them. But then you came to me and I feared you. In your eyes I saw the light of heroes. In your eyes I saw victory. I hated you for it. And I loved you for it. Prince, do not seek victory. Go, stranger, with your secret. Go,go, go.

#25 Пользователь офлайн   Bagirka

• Бутончик
  • сообщений 8 721

Отправлено 28 Январь 2010 - 12:30

Ну, Лексус, это очень легко! tongue.gif Это мой самый любимый спектакль с детства!!!! smile.gif

#26 Пользователь офлайн   Alexey

• CyberFrog
  • сообщений 5 471

Отправлено 29 Январь 2010 - 09:42

А я не видел. Что за спектакль?

#27 Пользователь офлайн   Bagirka

• Бутончик
  • сообщений 8 721

Отправлено 29 Январь 2010 - 11:19

Одноименный спектакль Теарта Вахтангова, где-то семидесятых годов... а может и раньше..... В мое детство его часто по телеку показывали.

#28 Пользователь офлайн   Bagirka

• Бутончик
  • сообщений 8 721

Отправлено 15 Февраль 2010 - 11:00

Вот еще один популярный монолог, - если кто узнАет - хорошо....wink.gif

Цитата
I wish that lightning would split my head open. What use do I have now for living? I only want to die. Mu husband throws me aside. And our children! And takes a new wife! Oh, we women are wretched creatures! A man, when he's tired of his home, goes out of house and puts an end to his boredom. But we don't dare to do that! Men like to say that we have a peaceful time living at home while they fight the wars. How wrong they are! I'd rather fight in three battles than bear one child! But now in misery I'm cast out of this land and forced to exile. Where am I to go? Home? No! I betrayed my father, I murdered my own brother. I'm hated by my friends. And the children? I will not stand by and watch them roam the Earth as beggars. They're his children too. I know my task. I must steel my heart and take sword. I will not falter. I'll kill the children!

#29 Пользователь офлайн   Alexey

• CyberFrog
  • сообщений 5 471

Отправлено 16 Февраль 2010 - 08:25

Хм-м-м-м! Не в зуб ногой... z_5.gif

#30 Пользователь офлайн   Bagirka

• Бутончик
  • сообщений 8 721

Отправлено 25 Август 2010 - 12:00

Лексус, пока ты здесь, поднимаю тему, которая мне нравилась, но которую ты забросил почему-то. Надеюсь не сбежишь пока я это пишу. tongue.gif

#31 Пользователь офлайн   Alexey

• CyberFrog
  • сообщений 5 471

Отправлено 25 Август 2010 - 12:09

Я действительно,скоро ухожу, но ты недо-оцениваешь меня. mellow.gif Я все помню, и скоро выложу монолог. smile.gif Но вот этот твой для меня пока загадка. Но похоже на древне-греческое?

#32 Пользователь офлайн   Bagirka

• Бутончик
  • сообщений 8 721

Отправлено 25 Август 2010 - 12:14

Ты прав. Антигона. rolleyes.gif Все, Лексус, ловлю на слове. А то в паре мест я намекала, что пора бы тему монологов поднять, но ты пригнорировал... z_7.gif

• (2 Страниц)
  • +
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему